Winters are here !!

Though all seasons are important and everyone's season choice is different.

"The Nature's calls" of Season's cycle is to be experienced by all of us.

My knowns almost await the Winter Season for its hot teas and coffees all day, hot sumptuous food  specially the Indian, and the beautiful winter Fashion wear.

But me contrary I think of a quilt dress, a heater fitted in me, bread toast and a cup of tea in bed !!

Does all this exist? Yes, it does ! But only in my dreams..

Also to mention the 10 minutes alarm snooze; getting over in just 2 minutes.

As wife of an Engineer, 2 snoozes reminds me of my husband's work, meetings and his early conference calls.

Later being empathetic towards him, for the winter season reason, makes me sense his coziness too for home and everything.

All I wish for our "God Sun" is to shine brightly everyday !!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooww.. Awwsome feelings being shared... Appreciated 👏👏.. agree with especially the alarm snooze 😀😪😪😪👌👌🎵🎵 this happens with almost everyone!!
    Overall.. A gud post.. 👍👍👍
    Keep it up.. 👍👍
    Prachi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment..there is a lot of fun in the upcoming blogs..keep follwing

      Delete
  3. Wooww.. Awwsome feelings being shared... Appreciated 👏👏.. agree with especially the alarm snooze 😀😪😪😪👌👌🎵🎵 this happens with almost everyone!!
    Overall.. A gud post.. 👍👍👍
    Keep it up.. 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really now when I look back that is actually a reality. Next time please write more as there is definitely a lot an engineer wife's lens can experience. Loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure this is just the beginning..the fun has also begun !! keep following :)

      Delete
  5. Grt experience dear... after marriage almost everyone feel the same one for alarm snooze

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great going!! Love the analogy of Season's getting a 'Nature's call' In fact, I feel Mother Nature is PMSing sometimes �� CA winters are not as brutal and bleak as NY.....here soaking up in sun remains a luxury. More than a built in heater I crave for a portable bed to carry me to work��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the beautiful reflection by you :)I enjoyed reading it !!
      Keep following :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Try Not To Laugh

Sindhi New Year