Groundwork

Image result for Game of Thrones

Upon his so much insisting it was the first time when we sat to  watch "Game of Thrones" together. It would have been an hour only when suddenly his phone rang.(call on a weekend)
That call said something post which we could not press the play button.

Call, What call? Official call on a weekend? 

Yes, you guessed it right , an official call!
The call said "Transfer in a Week".
This tag left me speechless.

He : Why are you speechless?
Me : Why was your phone near to you?
He : I am surprised too yaar, but we will we have to do this in a week now. And please relax its Sunday today, lets get to the groundwork first.

My man is very well equipped with "Groundwork skills"

He made a very beautiful plan which gave us a visual clarity of everything. But was that all. No, it wasn't.
Every morning as per the plan I was assigned a list to be performed that had a certain deadline followed by touch base reporting in the evening. (This format is directly proportional to his professional life).

Since I am aware of his success stories at work and those made me said every morning," Yes Boss".

At last, his groundwork was entitled as major credit and we finally relocated to our new home in a different city.

You must be wondering, what happened to the Play Button?

Well..Will share that in my next blog !!

Keep following :)



Comments

  1. Hahaha.. that I feel nd imaging while reading this... and quite interesting blog... looking for some more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. that I feel nd imaging while reading this... and quite interesting blog... looking for some more....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Try Not To Laugh

Winters are here !!

Sindhi New Year