Bura Na Mano"Holi Hai"

Holi for kids, specially has always witnessed excitement .
We all have been growing up by hearing “Holi is a festival of colors”. Other than Holi -Day people were waiting for the “Monday holiday. As per my observation, below is the classification  :

 a)       Catch Me if You Can :
  


The only way to hide and lock yourself in the house “Are these colors organic?”, “My Skin is sensitive”,”Bro I am out of town”. I feel we as if we are playing chor and police or Hide and Seek.

  b) The Board Exams Unit :                                                   

   


c) The Desi Gang :



These friends were found glued to Bhaang /Bhaang Pakoras and dancing to the groovy Bollywood numbers


d) The Sophisticated Cluster :                                              




A new brand white cloth piece, a lavish buffet, little organic colour on face with a glass of their preferred beverage .

e) The All Rounder :
















  

Does all of this


Only Goes to Office


Hope you all had a Good Holi.

Do comment by sharing where did you fit in my classification 😊















Comments

  1. I guess I would be an All Rounder too! How funny that you guys have different personalities for Holi but I guess those are the same for any festival like our Mardi Gras Carnival here in New Orleans

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Try Not To Laugh

Winters are here !!

Sindhi New Year