Monday Morning Blues

Step1 : To relate, reconnect with the last blog :  http://wifeofanengineer.blogspot.com/2017/02/thank-god-its-friday.html
Step 2 : Enjoy today's blog !! :)

Me: Sweetheart u remember our last weekend?
He: Yes honey, I know my work ruined it all.
Me: Oh! it’s alright, things weren’t in your control; but we had an awesome one this time.
He:  We could link it as 2 sides of a coin.
After having fun and good time with friends, “MONDAY MORNING BLUES” was on my mind.
It was Sunday night, I was thinking why “The first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.
Whether it’s a student, an employee, a mother or a wife; keeps wondering “Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so near to Monday?   
I doubt if someone really has an answer to it.
It’s been ages we have been facing this, “Monday” scenario; yet we feel what if one day we hear a breaking news, “Monday has been cancelled and we could go back to sleep.
From going to school early morning to office meetings and to preparing breakfast or lunch dabbas in the morning all would agree “Weekends are good things”, whoever invented them deserves a hug.
It seems all this is an endless and vicious circle of our life which may be will remain same till we retire.
Still to motivate and cheer my husband instead of See you soon, I say
May your work be excellent
Your clients be nice
And Monday be short..

Comments

  1. Ahhh Mondays!! But what I love about them is that I get my Tv remote back in my hands & the lounge is all mine until Friday 😎

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Try Not To Laugh

Winters are here !!

Sindhi New Year